Indoor Cold Storage for Boats
Secured Fenced Yard for
Ample on-site parking
Access Controls Key card activated.
River Self Storage
590 Griffin Rd. East
9 to 5:00 Mon - Friday
10 to 2:00 Saturday
|Click here for directions|
Hints For Storage Customers
1. Please do not store any food items or combustible materials i.e. solvents, paints, etc.
2. Plan your storage space. Place items that you may need to access often in the front. Allow for walk ways.
3. Make up an inventory of your stored items and keep it in a safe place at home or in a safe deposit box.
4. Place your furniture on 2 x 4 boards or on pallets to protect against the changing temperature of the concrete floors. 5. Use uniform size boxes for easy stacking. Be sure your boxes are strong enough to hold 25 to 30 lbs. (It is best not to put too much in each box.)
6. List contents of boxes on 3 X 5 cards (instead of on each box). Number the boxes to match card numbers. Keep cards in a safe convenient place for use when unpacking.
7. Stack lighter boxes on top of heavier boxes.
8. Dishes and glasses should be wrapped in paper and packed in sturdy boxes. Stack them on top.
9. Pictures and mirrors should be wrapped in cardboard, marked "Fragile" and stacked on end.
10. Furniture with drawers can be utilized as storage places for pictures, knick-knacks, china, silverware, small items, etc. Wrap them in tablecloths, towels, or blankets to prevent breakage.
11. Larger appliances make excellent "packing cases" for blankets, towels, table clothes, and clothes.
12. Shovels, hoes, rakes, and hoses can be stored together in empty trash cans. Stack extra cans inside one another. 13. Tables with removable legs should be "broken down" to save space.
14. Sofas and loveseats can be stored on end to save floor space. Always place a protective layer under the item on the concrete. Cushions should be wrapped in plastic and placed on top.
15. Cover stuffed furniture with plastic to protect against dust.
16. It is best to store mattresses flat on top of a level stack of boxes or furniture. If you stand mattresses on their side, prop them up so they stand straight. (They may tend to bend out of shape and become lumpy).
17. Wrap stringed instruments in one or two blankets loosen the strings.
18. Do not place heavy or sharp objects on top of upholstered furniture.
19. Always use a good quality lock on your door.
20. Make sure surfaces of antiques and other wood furniture are treated before storing.
web by My Business Online lotekdesign© 2001 All rights Reserved